Time & Location
Aug 22, 2021, 10:00 AM PDT
Mon Ami Art Studios , 245 Sea Ridge Rd, Aptos, CA 95003, USA
About the Event
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make those pretty sugar cookies you see all over Instagram? Come learn the basics of cookie decorating with Hen House Cookie Co! We will be covering piping and flooding techniques, as well as wet-on-wet design. With step by step directions each participant will create and take home six sugar cookies (2 of each design) as well as a recipe sheet and a special thank you treat. Come discover your inner Sugar Artist!
**NOTE - this is in the same studio/location as Blue Apple Art**
Class Details, Terms & Conditions:
- Classes run about 2 hours
- Doors to the classroom will open 5 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Please plan to arrive on-time, we will start right away.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. No observers.
- Children ages 11+ are welcome at this class when accompanied by a paid adult.
- Please feel free to take any pictures during the class, but no video.
- All class materials will be provided, feel free to bring an apron if you wish.
- You will be taking your cookies home in a box provided by me.
- If a class you want to register for is full, please complete the Class Waitlist form. Any seats that become available will be filled from this list only.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless they can be filled. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, you may transfer your seat in the class to another individual of your choice. You must notify me by email and provide the new attendees name, email address and phone number for my records.You may also contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is a waitlist. I will do my best to assist you in filling your seat. In the event your seat can be filled, you may choose to receive either: a full credit to be used on a future class OR a refund to your original form of payment minus a 5% processing fee.
Covid-19 Info: Instructor is fully vaccinated and will be unmasked. Masks will be optional for vaccinated students per current CDC guidelines. Each participant will have their own set of tools and icing bags. Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill or displaying any symptoms.
NOTE- Classes must have a minimum of 8 participants signed up for the class to run. In the event a class has less than 8 sign-ups it may be rescheduled. If the new date does not work for you, your entire class fee will be returned.
Purchasing this item constitutes your agreement to these terms.