Time & Location
Dec 19, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Bruno's Bar and Grill, 230 Mt Hermon Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066, USA
About the Event
Come learn the basics of sugar cookie decorating with royal icing. We will be covering piping and flooding techniques, as well as wet-on-wet design. With step by step directions each participant will create and take home six sugar cookies as well as a recipe sheet. Come discover your inner Sugar Artist!
Class Details, Terms & Conditions:
- Bruno’s Bar and Grill has graciously donated the use of their room in hopes that students will enjoy wine, beer and appetizers while we party! Please plan to arrive to the banquet/classroom on time. You will need to arrive earlier if you would like to purchase beer, wine or appetizers from Bruno's.
- Doors will open 10 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Please plan to arrive on-time, we will start right away.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. No observers.
- Please feel free to take any pictures during the class, but no video.
- All class materials will be provided, feel free to bring an apron if you wish.
- You will be taking your cookies home in boxes provided by me.
- If a class you want to book is full, please email me to be put on the waitlist.
- All class fees are non-refundable. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, you may transfer your seat in the class to another individual at your discretion at any time. You may also contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is a waitlist.
NOTE- Classes must have a minimum of 8 participants signed up for the class to run. In the event a class has less than 8 sign-ups it may be cancelled, and your entire class fee will be returned.
Purchasing this item constitutes your agreement to these terms.
Merry & Bright$60.00Sold Out
This event is sold out