Time & Location
Jan 23, 2022, 1:00 PM PST
Mon Ami Art Studios , 245 Sea Ridge Rd, Aptos, CA 95003, USA
About the Event
In this workshop we will prepare Royal Icing from scratch, mix it to several consistencies, color it, and bag it. We will talk about tips, tricks, troubleshooting common issues. Each student will leave with several bags of icing to be used at home.
Optional Add-On Ticket: Students may pre-order 12 blank heart cookies to take home and decorate with icing made in class. **Must be purchased with a seat to the class, multiples may be purchased.**
Class Details, Terms & Conditions:
- Class will run for 2 hours.
- Doors to the classroom will open 5 minutes prior to the start time of the class. Please plan to arrive on-time, we will start right away.
- Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket. No observers.
- Children ages 11+ are welcome at this class when accompanied by a paid adult.
- Please feel free to take any pictures during the class, but no video.
- All class materials will be provided
- Aprons highly encouraged for this class, Royal Icing can be messy and we will be working with gel food coloring.
- If a class you want to register for is full, please complete the Class Waitlist form. Any seats that become available will be filled from this list only.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless they can be filled. If you cannot attend a class you have registered for, you may transfer your seat in the class to another individual of your choice. You must notify me by email and provide the new attendees name, email address and phone number for my records.You may also contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is a waitlist. I will do my best to assist you in filling your seat. In the event your seat can be filled, you may choose to receive either: a full credit to be used on a future class OR a refund to your original form of payment minus a 5% processing fee.
Important Covid-19 Info:
Current CDC guidelines regarding masks and occupancy/spacing at the time of the class will be followed. This is subject to change. Please plan to bring a mask if required per current County requirements. Each participant will have their own set of tools and icing bags. Please do not come to class if you are feeling ill or displaying any symptoms.
In the event that the class cannot be held in person due to Covid guidelines and current County policies class will be moved to online format (Zoom) at the same date/time, no refunds will be offered. Instructor will provide as much notice of this change as possible, and arrange for kits to be picked up prior to the event. Attendees may be required to provide basic tools for use along side their kits.
NOTE- Classes must have a minimum of 8 participants signed up for the class to run. In the event a class has less than 8 sign-ups it may be rescheduled. If the new date does not work for you, your entire class fee will be returned.
Purchasing this item constitutes your agreement to these terms.
Royal Icing 101
Add-On Cookies - Hearts
12 blank heart cookies to take home and decorate with icing made in class. **Must be purchased with a seat to the class, multiples may be purchased.**